StreetEasy - Product Manager
June 2012 - June 2013
New York, NY
- New York City’s number 1 real estate website, acquired in August 2013 for $50M by Zillow.
- Served as Product Manager for SE's primary revenue stream, consumer subscription product.
- Analyzed conversion paths and redesigned and implemented a new sign-up flow resulting in 43% annual growth in paid sign-ups in first six months of work.
- Increased yearly subscription revenue 30% ($600k) in first year of work vs. <10% previous year growth.
- Increased 30-day active rate for subscribers 30% through in-product help and marketing.
- Designed and led project for creation of rental subscription product launched June 2013.
Google - Program Manager
March 2011 - June 2012
Mountain View, CA
- Created and led quality assurance program that increased customer satisfaction for a $1BN business (Google Apps) from 78% to 93% in 3 months.
- Developed and managed quality assurance process for 150 member, 7 office global team.
- Built quality standards framework used at all internal and external support offices.
- Led quality assurance training and review teams at onsite launch of outsourcers in 3 locations.
- Trained 150+ support team members and outsourcer managers in quality assurance practices.
- Project managed integration of two internal support teams by outsourcing volume, integrating management teams, creating systems parity, and serving as contact point to 100 internal employees.
- Led reorganization of Help Content and contact flow for Google Apps.
Google - Technical Account Specialist
May 2010 - February 2011
Mountain View, CA
- Led project to create and worked on highly-scaled global 10 member support team for Google Apps largest clients with IT environments over 10K users.
- Prioritized and negotiated bug fixes and feature requests directly with PM and Engineering groups.
- Highest customer satisfaction score of any team member globally historically.
- BA Economics 2009
- Coursework: Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Java, MatLab, C, Game Theory, Corporate Finance, Investing, Econometrics, Orchestra
- Accomplishments: Lead production director for multimedia video/audio distributed by Brown’s PR department, production director for two radio stations, lead computing coordinator for two academic departments.
- Music (I play seven different instruments), cooking, technology blogs, learning, and my two bulldogs, Janis and Jimi